As a follow-up to our Collaborative meeting, we are holding a working session on Policy & Systems Alignment on July 15th at 2 pm at Our Piece of the Pie.
Discussions will likely include:
- What we mean by “systems change”
- Our role as a change agent
- How we can best scale up and sustain best and promising practices including career pathways for Opportunity Youth, career-based contextualized learning, etc.
- How we can support a coordinated approach to serving Opportunity Youth involved in multiple systems
This is an optional meeting, but everyone is welcome to attend. If you have not done so already, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aspen Progress Report & 3-Year Plan Tool
- Raised H.B. No. 5493 An Act Requiring a State-Wide Plan to Provide Education, Training and Job Placement in Emerging Industries
- Performance Partnership Pilots
- CETC Submission for Federal RFI on Career Pathways (June 2014)
- Campaign for a Working Connecticut
- Policy Recommendations from the National Council of Young Leaders (October 2013)
- Connecticut Employment & Training Commission 2014 Annual Report