Career Pathway Programs
Hartford has a number of career pathway programs leading to middle-skill jobs with sustaining wages. These programs integrate services from several systems – youth development, education, or workforce development – and provide a pathway approach inclusive of specific occupational training and/or connections to college/postsecondary education.
- The BHEST Program (managed by Blue Hills Civic Association)
- Hartford Job Corps
- Pathways to Careers (managed by Our Piece of the Pie)
Youth Development Programs
At this important time in your life, consider programs that can build your skills and provide support. Hartford has the commitment of several providers with dedicated staff to help you through life’s hurdles, challenges, and missteps. These programs also can help you help your family and friends.
- Reach & Rise Mentoring Program (managed by YMCA of Greater Hartford)
- Youth Leadership Development Training (managed by Hartford Communities That Care)
- Y-TIP Program (managed by YMCA of Greater Hartford)
- Community Listening Session on May 15th (8-10 am) at Parker Memorial Community Center
- Free financial literacy workshop on April 18th (10am-3pm) at the Hartford Public Library
Make today the day to change your life and reconnect to success.