We use data to inform our decision-making and assess impact.
In order to lay the groundwork for an informed discussion of solutions, we analyzed a variety of data to:
- Provide a clear picture of young people in Hartford including key challenges and needs
- Help clarify the social and fiscal consequences of Opportunity Youth in Hartford
We developed a Result-Based Accountability (RBA) framework with a quality of life result “Hartford Youth achieve educational success, are employed, and are self-sufficient,” to:
- Identify strategies and indicators to which they contribute
- Share aggregated, quantitative program data
- Report and distribute results
We utilize Efforts to Outcomes (ETO)™, a web-based performance management system to:
- Collect, aggregate, and report on outcomes, demographic and socioeconomic characteristics, skills attained, and services received across multiple agencies
- Support real-time, quality data management
- Generate comprehensive reports on programmatic and systemic levels
The Data & Performance Management Workgroup developed the Collaborative’s Results-Based Accountability (RBA) framework, is collecting and synthesizing data and research, and is enhancing a shared data platform and protocols. If you would like to join this workgroup, please contact us.