In order to reconnect youth to success, we are implementing a comprehensive plan that integrates system and program building in education, youth development, and workforce development to decrease the number of youth disconnected from education and employment in Hartford.
- Implementing the education and career pathway system to build effective pathways to success.
- Using Results-Based Accountability (RBA) to inform decision-making and assess progress.
- Empowering youth leaders to advise, advocate, and lead solutions for themselves, their peers, and their community.
- Advocating for supportive policies to resolve system barriers and increase the adoption, replication, and scaling up of effective practices.
- Supporting and sustaining innovation by leveraging resources.
To effectively maximize outcomes and resources, we use Collective Impact as a framework for member engagement such that we are partners with and change agents for youth to solve this complex social issue.